With this Spanish Quiz for Beginners you can practice basic Spanish vocabulary in a practical and entertaining way. If you want to know how to play this quiz game, read the instructions carefully that are inside the game and also below.
Please, take this quiz from your computer. It usually causes usability problems from the mobile phone.
Instructions for this Spanish quiz
Read the following instructions carefully to avoid any doubts while you are playing.
- In this quiz there are 27 questions, one for each letter of the Spanish alphabet. You must write the answer in the blank space. This answer is always a single word that starts with one of the letters of the alphabet.
- You have 30 seconds to answer each question. The time for each question is shown in the time bar at the top right.
- If you don’t know an answer, click “Skip” to move on the next letter. If you run out of time without answering a question, the question will be marked as incorrect.
- Note that when you skip a letter, the seconds are accumulated. For example, if you skip the letter K after fifteen seconds, when you return to this letter you will start from fifteen seconds, not from zero.
- In this quiz the questions or definitions are in English, but remember that you must always answer in Spanish.
- It does not matter if you use upper or lower case when writing your answer. But you have to use accent marks if necessary. That’s why you have
special character buttons that also include the letter Ñ.
This game is inspired by the famous Spanish contest “Pasapalabra”.