Test your Spanish Spelling with this Spanish Spelling Bee Basic Level 2, which is a bit harder than the Spelling Bee 1 from the basic level, since this second one has time limit and more words to write.
Instructions of this Spelling Bee in Spanish
- This spelling bee has 10 questions. You have to write the ten words you hear when you click the “Word” and/or “Spell” buttons. You have a “Clue” button for additional help. This clue may be a picture, a definition…
- You have 45 seconds to write each word. If you run out of time, that question will count as incorrect.
- In this spelling bee you can use both upper case and lower case letters. It does not mind. But it is important to use the accent marks when needed. You can use the special character buttons for this.
- If you make more than three mistakes, the spelling bee ends.
- If you complete and pass the spelling bee, you will get a completion certificate. You can save or print it if you want. ?